Latest: Site Updates
- A vital announcement from L. J. Smith
- The Vampire Diaries Mystery Coffin Contest
- The Vampire Diaries' Kat Graham Threatens 'To Kill' Nina Dobrev
- Fan Art Finalists: Slideshow + Vote
- A WORD ABOUT THE FAN ART CONTEST
- Art Contest - Possible Prizes
- Vampire Diaries Wins TV Show: Fantasy/Sci-Fi at 2013 Teen Choice Awards
Congratulations, Alex M! You won Bonnie's Opal Ring!
Re: Bonnie’s Opal Ring Contest: I’m afraid that the deadline for Arrien to get back to me is long past, and her phone number is invalid. That means that the book winners were numbered, their numbers put into a black silk top hat (okay, a medium-sized bag, but that doesn’t sound as nice) and an attorney was asked to pick one of the numbered slips of paper blindfolded.
And the one chosen was . . . Alex M. of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Alex, your ring should come as a holiday present. I hope you enjoy it!
As for the other book winners, this means that they finally also will have their books shipped. I wanted to wait so I could ship the two items together if that was what needed to happen.
Whew! It’s not easy trying to work with a new computer, a new Word program, and an Outlook program that does everything but the thing I want it to do.
I hope that everyone else is not having as turbulent a holiday season as I am! I haven’t even bought one present yet! For the moment, I wish everyone peace, serenity, and compassion—both given and received.