Untitled document
Official Home of the ORIGINAL VAMPIRE DIARIES BOOKS!

Jez and Morgead's Night Out

on 12 August 2010. Posted in Stories

JezThis is an untold story from the past, when Jez and Morgead were still struggling regularly with the leadership (and with each other). It’s not for the faint of heart—Jez’s gang is on the trail of a serial killer, but I think that it makes some valid social points. And of course, there’s the love scenes, too!

DOWNLOAD THE STORY:  PDF,  256 KB

Comments

Danika
+37 # Best short story ever!Danika 2011-10-10 17:04
When I first bought the books of the night world series I scored them from 1 to 10 the first two got 9 but when I read the first story of the third night world series, I could NOT stop thinking about it! When I found this short story I was amazed on how it realated to the real story, again I was stuck thing about it day and night, if you are looking for an amazing read, READ THIS, it will BLOW YOUR MIND!I'm a L.J Smith book lover and follower and can't wait for Strange Fate, the final book,can't stop thinking about the books!10/10

Morgan
+13 # Love Jez and Morgead!!Morgan 2011-12-04 10:04
I love love love this!! They are my favorite night world couple(other than Ash and Mary-Lynette) and i just love all the trouble they create :)

Guest
0 # #TeamJez&Morgea dGuest 2015-02-25 21:38
I totally agree!! Ash and Mary-Lynette and Jez and Morgead are my ultimate favourite couples too!!

Cypressina
+2 # lovely storyCypressina 2011-12-14 22:40
I love getting these other windows into characters I've long adored. The detail changing sometimes make me go, "hmmm" but still a great story.

Ella Christine
+9 # Absolutely GreatElla Christine 2011-12-24 04:10
This story is great. You must read it. I loved this story so much (Huntress, I mean) and I just fell in love with the characters (especially Morgead lol) and, yeah, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It is definitely my favourite through out the series, and I'm so glad she's written this story, and that their story wasn't quite ended yet. Absolutely fantastic, and I'm so glad that she's written another one, just dissapointed it's taking so long! If anybody fell in love with Morgead, Jez, and the gang, you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO read this!

Angelina
0 # Help me!Angelina 2012-01-06 09:40
For whatever reason I can't make the pdf window any bigger to be able to read it. It won't let me resize. Does anyone know why or how to fix it? I really want to read this story! I love Jez most of all the night worlders!

bre mcgauhey
+3 # RE: Jez and Morgead's Night Outbre mcgauhey 2012-02-06 15:33
i love this story jez is my third favorite girl in all the books!

Mariajose
+1 # LOVEEMariajose 2012-02-09 15:10
I love love love love this! Readers get to see a softer side of Morgead which I find hot. ;-)

Maja
+2 # RE: Jez and Morgead's Night OutMaja 2012-02-12 12:40
I really like this story, and Jez and Morgead as a couple! I read this all at once it took me 4ever, but I loved it!

Maiya
+1 # RE: Jez and Morgead's Night OutMaiya 2012-03-04 08:17
Jez and MOrgead are so cute together

Dana
0 # RE: Jez and Morgead's Night OutDana 2012-04-15 13:40
Actually there are a lot of love scenes! Full of 'em! And they are very...intense. Made my heart skip some beats.
And now I'm sad it ended and I want more TT TT. I want to see more of Morgead, and when Jez realizes she loves him. Though I wish they wouldn't change and still be the old morgead and Jezebel.
It would be nice to see a scene of them remebering something from when they were young and used to get along...

Jess
+2 # Jez and Morgeads night outJess 2012-04-19 13:41
Jez has always been my favourite Nightworld character and I've always loved Huntress; I wish there were more short stories about Jez, her attitude and take on life are amazing -L.J.msith is a fantastic author...

Raine
+1 # LOVED IT!Raine 2012-04-22 15:56
I pretty much love everything in the NightWorld but Jez is one just amazing
I love how different she is

07ambryce
+2 # :)07ambryce 2012-05-15 09:38
I loved this story, Jez and Morgead have always been my favourite.
I also like ...
Poppy/James
Mary-lynette/Ash
and Rashel/Quinn.

I can't wait for strange fate!

maddiamos98
0 # RE: :)maddiamos98 2012-09-02 14:48
They are all my favourite. Wish L/J Would do a Rashel/Quinn Spin off, read that story like 20 times within a week, literally. But yeah, they are all my favourite couples, my favourites are always the vampires ;) x

Maja
+1 # ThisleMaja 2012-06-26 11:26
Wasn't Thisle lamia? Gotta go check in my book...

Alexandra
0 # Blood in Blood outAlexandra 2012-06-27 12:21
When i read this it made think of what Morgead had said in the Huntress book and it was just so cool when it showed how the solmate pricipal had started on that night and the fact that they both saved each other when one of them was dieing or dead was really good.

Ally
+1 # best story everAlly 2012-07-18 18:23
This story is awesome! I like how they fight! Lj Smith is an epic writer, she writes books i can never put down until Im done!

maddiamos98
+1 # RE: Jez and Morgead's Night Outmaddiamos98 2012-09-02 14:50
This is brilliant, almost as good as the actual book. Almost. These guys are by far my favourite couple. If you liked the books (and if you didn't why the hell are you on this site?!) then you have to read this. NIGHT WORLD FAN FOR LIFE!

Lyla
+1 # RE: Jez and Morgead's Night OutLyla 2013-02-24 13:27
I luved the whole NIGHT WORLD SERIES butt I loved Huntress the most its sssssoooo AWESOME :lol:

Alexa
+1 # AMAZING!Alexa 2013-05-14 14:02
This is fantastic! I love the way it's written, and I just can't stop freaking out over how amazing it is!

Guest
+1 # RE: Jez and Morgead's Night OutGuest 2014-03-04 11:25
Love the book its amazing here in albania we don't have it but a friend of mine in USA give it to me its beautiful

Guest
0 # Night WorldGuest 2015-11-30 15:36
Night World is my favorite book. I already read each of the books until strange fate a lot of times.