Untitled document
Official Home of the ORIGINAL VAMPIRE DIARIES BOOKS!

An Untold Tale: Elena's Christmas

on 19 December 2010. Posted in Stories

thumb_Elena-ForestThis is a little sugarplum of a story brought on by the holiday season.  It’s a fantasy, really, since I’m not sure you could work it into the two weeks Elena spent relearning to walk, talk, and identify the Senate Majority Whip on a television.   It may exist only in Neverland.  But I wanted to give a Christmas present and the story of Cassie rescuing Nick from Deep Waters is ballooning into a novel, and didn’t end on a very cheery note, anyway.

DOWNLOAD THE STORY:  PDF, 212 KB

Comments

Madalyn Williams
+1 # :)Madalyn Williams 2011-10-09 22:32
Oh this is just so sweet! I'm guessing it takes place in the Shadow Soul storyline. This was just too cute. Made my night. Lovely.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote | Report to administrator

Madalyn Williams
-3 # Lovely AgainMadalyn Williams 2011-10-09 23:10
Ooo now I'm team Melena! This is so beautiful and smart. I love it! Forget what I said about every being Team Delena..I wish Elena and Matt in the TV show were like this. :) :)
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote | Report to administrator

Madalyn Williams
+1 # RE: Lovely AgainMadalyn Williams 2012-01-14 17:00
Oh-thia comment was for the Matt and Elena stories
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote | Report to administrator

savanna daquila
+2 # awsome storyyyyy - ilovereadin123savanna daquila 2011-12-27 13:27
im a huge fan of delena and this story made my day !!!! :lol:
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote | Report to administrator

amber
0 # RE: An Untold Tale: Elena's Christmasamber 2012-01-03 19:45
I loved reading this story! I read it twice. It was good to see that Elena had tried to give Damon a chance and that Stefan didn't become a raging dragon because of jealousy! :lol:
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote | Report to administrator

Maja
+1 # RE: An Untold Tale: Elena's ChristmasMaja 2012-02-03 06:03
Beautiful story
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote | Report to administrator

Marzia Eneide
0 # Aww!Marzia Eneide 2012-02-16 11:22
I'd keep on walking under Damon's mistletoe!
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote | Report to administrator

Maiya
0 # RE: An Untold Tale: Elena's ChristmasMaiya 2012-03-04 08:24
that is so cute :)
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote | Report to administrator

Kathleen Klahr
0 # RE: An Untold Tale: Elena's ChristmasKathleen Klahr 2012-06-21 20:34
awwww was a sweet story :)
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote | Report to administrator

Guest
0 # RE: An Untold Tale: Elena's ChristmasGuest 2012-12-29 20:49
And just like that, Damon steals the show. As always. (; I'm so glad this was written. I've been craving some true VD since Midnight.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote | Report to administrator