Untitled document
Official Home of the ORIGINAL VAMPIRE DIARIES BOOKS!

Matt and Elena - First Date

on 16 August 2010. Posted in Stories

thumb_Elena In a completely new story written specifically for this site, we get a look back in time to Matt and Elena’s first date, a year before Elena will meet Stefan.  Matt takes Elena to the most expensive restaurant around, and finds that she isn’t the Ice Princess he’s been expecting. Cuddly, romantic—the greatest danger in this story is the risk of social humiliation.

DOWNLOAD THE STORY:  PDF,  256 KB

Comments

Ashley
+9 # Matt and ElenaAshley 2011-09-30 06:04
I loved this story! I think your an amazing author. I've read all the Vampier Diaries and love them all. I watch the show and feel that the book is better! :lol: I have three friends who like to pass all the books around in our little book club at school. We just keep reading the books over and over again. My favorite character is Damon. He was a real jerk in the books at first but then he changes, but he's still a jerk but not like he was at first. I LOVE YOUR BOOKS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lizz
+6 # RE: Matt and Elena - First DateLizz 2011-10-08 05:36
When I read this I couldnt stop smiling! It was so much fun reading about how Elena was before she met Stefan and about sweet Matt. (I think Matt is one of my favourite character from the Vampire Diaries now).
Thank you L. J. Smith for writing all those wonderfull stories to us. :-) .

Nichole Pruitt
+2 # Loved it!!Nichole Pruitt 2011-11-30 14:40
Thank you so much for this story, as the others above have said, it is wonderful to read about Matt and Elana before she meets Stefan and what a beautiful begining they had :) It put a big smile on my face, loved it!
Thank you again! :lol:

savanna daquila
+2 # flash backsavanna daquila 2011-12-27 13:32
this story was like a flash back of before stefan met elena it shows how different caroline was and nervous matt was ... HOW CUTEEE ! But i must say im a delena fan of both the shows and the books :lol:

savanna daquila
0 # questionsavanna daquila 2011-12-27 13:33
did i miss spell delena??

Jennifer Chinnici
0 # Awesome story!Jennifer Chinnici 2012-01-10 16:55
That was such a good little short story! I hope you continue to write more!

Maja
0 # RE: Matt and Elena - First DateMaja 2012-02-05 05:42
My computer shut down the minute it got good!TWICE!!!

Maja
0 # RE: Matt and Elena - First DateMaja 2012-02-05 11:32
God I finally read it! Quite amazing! I adore the story!

Maiya
0 # RE: Matt and Elena - First DateMaiya 2012-03-04 08:26
MAtt and ELena are cute :) :) :)

Blaize37
+1 # RE: Matt and Elena - First DateBlaize37 2012-03-11 16:27
I love the love tringle betweem Damon Stefan and Elana I think it is so cool

kennadyer
0 # RE: Matt and Elena - First Datekennadyer 2012-03-29 21:26
This was so cute :)

Maria K
0 # Uncle JoeMaria K 2012-04-21 15:37
I love this. I really, really do. I was so scared they'd spend Uncle Joe! Poor Matt.

Guest
0 # Love it!Guest 2012-12-28 05:43
I love these short stories! I relly wish that they would become published some day! I'd like to have them as book as well!