Blogs from 2011
Winners of the Midnight Jewel Box Contest
Let me add here that a new box has come in: the “Violetta.” If violet is your favorite color you might consider it. (I have two in stock.) It is about the color of the flower necklace. That makes TEN jewel boxes all together.
Please, please follow the instructions given here exactly.
Below are the winners of the Midnight Jewel Box Contest. If they would be so kind, I would like them to RATE THE BOXES in a LIST just like this, from
1. (the jewel box you like most) to
2. (the jewel box you like second best) to
3. (the jewel box you like third best) . . . all the way up to 10
10. (the jewel box you like least)
If you mouse over the line of pictures of jewel boxes, you can see their names. Also, please note that the wedding carriage box is shown open and closed and the Violetta is not pictured. THAT MAKES TEN BOXES IN ALL. If you think you’re lucky, you can send in fewer choices, but you risk getting a box not on your list at all.
Please make the list with numbers and one box to a line (like mine) for easy reference. I will do my very best to see that everyone gets an item as high on their list as possible, depending on when I receive their email.
All right, here are the ten winners:
- Kiki L. of Miami Florida
- Samantha M. of Laurel, MD
- Kareemah B. of Mississauga, Canada
- Amy S. of Glasgow, Scotland
- Kari P. of Kalispell, Montana
- Avni A. of Atlanta, GA
- Mary O'Keeffe of Dublin, Ireland
- Angelica Molina of Chicago, Illinois
- Tatiana Lammers of Pacific Grove, California
- Christina H. of Laramie, Wyoming
GOOD LUCK! Lisa ♥